Job Opportunities in our Carndonagh Branch
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for an Agricultural Technical Sales Advisor (Full-Time)
Agricultural Technical Sales Advisor
Applicants are invited to express their interest in being considered for the position of Agricultural Technical Sales Advisor full-time with Inishowen Coop Society Ltd, New Park Road, Carndonagh, Co Donegal, F93 F209. Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager the successful applicant will have responsibility for delivering an excellent experience and service to customers, primarily farmers both in store and through on farm visits.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer relations and accounts.
- Expanding the existing network and building business relationships with Agri customers.
- Increasing sales of Agri products such as Animal feed, fertiliser, seeds,sprays, & animal medicines etc
- With the help of the Technical Sales Manager, offering husbandry advice on the use of the above products, both in store and on farm.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and be able to accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Offering silage, soil and other farm tests and advising on results
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications.
- An interesting sales role in the agricultural sector, with excellent field support along with sales and technical skills development training, including ongoing training and development.
- Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company.
If you feel you can tick some or all the above, then we would encourage you to apply by sending a covering letter stating role applied for and CV to email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of applications will be close of business on Wednesday 20th December 2023. Inishowen Coop Society Ltd is an equal opportunities Employer.